URDA’s Relief Program aims at providing vulnerable groups in Lebanon regardless of their age, gender or nationality with the basic aid to guarantee them basic and dignified living conditions.
During the past year alone, the following numbers were reported concerning our services within this program:
- 578,707 services to more than 769,971 beneficiaries.
- 82,367,988 liters of water
- 1,233 water and sanitation services
- 679,079 beneficiaries received food aid
- 19,362 beneficiaries received non-food aid
2018 was a year of achievements, and you can make 2019 a better one for all the refugees in Lebanon.
Want to offer you support? Contact us at email@example.com