Important note: The use of masks is limited to health workers and healthcare providers, as well as people with respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough.
- Before touching the mask, clean your hands by rubbing them with an alcohol-based sanitizer or washing them with soap and water.
- Check the mask to make sure it has no defects.
- Make sure you direct the right side of the mask (the colored side to the outside). Put the mask on your face.
- Press firmly down on the metal strip so that it fits around your nose (the metal strip is on the top edge of the mask).
- Pull the bottom of the mask to cover your mouth and chin.
- After use, remove the mask by detaching the rubber band from behind the ears away from your face and clothes, and it is very important not to touch the potentially contaminated parts of the mask.
- Get rid of the used mask immediately and throw it in a closed trash can.
- After touching or throwing the mask, clean your hands by rubbing them with an alcohol-based sanitizer, or washing them with soap and water.
Most importantly, be responsible! Don’t throw away masks or gloves in the streets. This way you can protect yourself and others.
Support them, donate today...
Coronavirus Hygiene Kits
Help refugees receive coronavirus protective hygiene kits including sanitizers, N95 masks, antiseptics, etc.