URDA’s shelter and relief sector is currently participating with Care International and several other NGOs to create a preliminary network of organizations with a vision to support and empower Lebanese communities through crises by a collaborative network of organizations that share their resources and capacities in a unified manner.
This network aims at:
• Improve efficiency and effectiveness of network members through sharing of resources.
• Establish integrated programs to deliver higher impact
• Ensure faster and better response to new emergencies
• Make a significant contribution to developing NGO collaboration approaches in Lebanon
Participants in this network:
• CARE International
• Fair Trade Lebanon
• Rene Moawad Foundation
• Ruwwad al Tanmneya
• SHIFT Social Innovation Hub
• Tripoli Entrepreneurs Club