We are happy to announce that URDA has just completed the membership process with AUB – NGOi (Non-Governmental Organizations Initiative).
NGOi is a collaborative initiative between the Office of the Regional External Programs (REP) and the Global Health Institute (GHI) at AUB.
The Non-Governmental Organizations Initiative aims at enhancing the wellbeing and quality of life of communities in the MENA region by developing and empowering the NGO sector.
The NGO Initiative offers organizational certification, training & capacity building programs, knowledge resource center, and a convening platform.
The Membership of NGOi offers URDA a number of benefits including:
- 20% discount on all capacity building offerings for members (individual/organizational)
- Priority registration for capacity building offerings and other events
- Access to the members-only section of the Knowledge Resource Center
- Facilitated hosting of co-organized events at AUB premises
- Attendance of members-only closed events of the Convening Platform